May 2012, Vol. 239 No. 5


Constitution Pipeline Announces Customer Agreements

Constitution Pipeline Company, LLC, a joint development between Williams Partners L.P. and Cabot Oil & Gas Corp., have executed precedent agreements for a proposed 121-mile pipeline to connect natural gas production in northeastern Pennsylvania with Northeast markets by spring 2015.

Cabot Oil & Gas has committed to transport 500,000 Dth/d, while Southwestern Energy Services Company, a subsidiary of Southwestern Energy Company has agreed to transport 150,000 Dth/d for a total takeaway capacity of 650,000 Dth/d.

The 121-mile Constitution Pipeline is being designed to connect Williams Partners’ gathering system in Susquehanna County, PA to the Iroquois Gas Transmission and Tennessee Gas Pipeline systems in Schoharie County, NY. Williams Partners will own 75% of the pipeline, and, through its affiliates, will provide construction, operation and maintenance services for the new pipeline. Cabot will own the remaining 25%. Williams owns 69% of Williams Partners.


{{ error }}
{{ comment.comment.Name }} • {{ comment.timeAgo }}
{{ comment.comment.Text }}